Thursday, July 17, 2014

PLANE SHOT DOWN WITH AMERICANS ON BOARD

PRESIDENT GOES ON FUNDRAISER

Obama takes charge again ... of his fundraising. If he isn't fundraising he is off to the links or shooting "selfies" at funerals. Who elected this idiot? I told everyone I know not to vote for him. I wish they would have listened. What do you expect from a self-described lazy person. The Communist Manifesto and Rules for Radicals are not the reading material you want any President of the United States soaking up as gospel. 

I really hate him. Call me a racist if you like (like Eric Holder does to everyone who says Obama sucks) but I just hate Marxism and ignorance.

Click link below to read Obama's reaction to American crash victims

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2696366/It-looks-like-terrible-tragedy-Obama-briefly-addresses-Malaysian-plane-crash-emerges-23-U-S-passengers-board.html

No comments:

Post a Comment