Wednesday, February 5, 2014

WHAT DOES SGT. OBAMA DO ALL DAY?
ObamaCare... I see nothing I know nothing.
Benghazi... I see nothing I know nothing.
IRS scandal... I see nothing I know nothing.
NSA Spying... I see nothing I know nothing.
Phone tapping the media... I see nothing I know nothing.
Fast and Furious... I see nothing I know nothing.
GSA gone wild... I see nothing I know nothing.
Solyndra... I see nothing I know nothing.
And this could go on and on...
OBAMA, the Sergeant Shultz of politics... I know nothing I see nothing. 

SERGEANT OBAMA.

How do you spot a liar? 

In my humble opinion, just watch Obama answer Bill O'Reilly's questions in the following clip and you can play the game, "How do you spot a liar."

Link to clip on Obama answering Bill O'Reilley's questions where Obama blames FOX News = LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment