Thursday, March 27, 2014

LOCK ME UP 
BUT I AM NOT BUYING
 OBAMACARE

Asking Kathleen Sebelius about healthcare.gov is like asking Tim Geitner to do your taxes. It is just not a good idea.

President Obama and his fascist "progressive" buddies can lock me up for not buying into their boondoggle called Obamacare. Starting on April 1, 2014 (April Fools?) I am officially breaking the law if I don't buy what the government tells me to buy. Never before in the history of this supposedly "free" country could a person be locked up for not buying something the government tells you to buy. I think I will just let my coverage expire if I get cancelled like others in my family. I will pay the extra "tax" and get coverage anyways. You call that a plan? I call it government intelligence (it doesn't exist).

I am ready to become the Nelson Mandela against Obamacare if the government decides to lock me up.  

I refuse to follow a so called law that has been arbitrarily changed at least 37 times since it was created. A real law is not subject to the "King's whims" and even Kathleen Sebelius, Obama's chosen gaffe maker extraordinaire and Chief Enrollment Number Manipulator, said the law cannot be changed and then a week or two later said that they would have to extend the deadline (again). The Obama administration never refers to any section number of Obamacare because the entire law is being changed every other day by the incompetent politicians who have found the Constitution to be nothing more than an inconvenience. 

I urge everyone to ignore Obamacare and fight it tooth and nail because if government can take away your healthcare they can also take away your life. 

Take the following quote, "This year will go down in history. For the first time a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future." Sounds like something Harry Reid or Nancy Pelosi would say, right? Wrong. That was Adolph Hitler in 1935 right before he forced the children of Germany off to war to die and he used the government to kill off his enemies and those that did not meet his criteria of the Aryan race. Government always cloaks its evil intentions in a rational and altruistic presentation to the people. You have to decide if you want to put your faith in another person's hands or if you would feel safer limiting government to a smaller and more moral role as outlined in the Constitution of the United States.   

My favorite quotes from Nelson Madela:

There is no such thing as part freedom.

For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.

Only free men can negotiate; prisoners cannot enter into contracts. Your freedom and mine cannot be separated.

Our single most important challenge is therefore to help establish a social order in which the freedom of the individual will truly mean the freedom of the individual.

There can be no keener revelation of a society's soul than the way in which it treats its children.

Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.


Click below to read about another example of Sebelius' ignorance of Obamacare
http://www.businessinsider.com/kathleen-sebelius-can-enroll-in-obamacare-2013-10




No comments:

Post a Comment